Thursday, February 11, 2010

So...

Late into the third week of my new course, I realise how inadequate I am in every single way.

I'm no better at anatomy, chemistry, microbiology, etc. than anybody else.
I'm no nicer, no funnier, no more talented nor jovial, no more relavent, and most of all, I'm not even up to parr with "average" looking women.

I guess it makes sense really,
I mean, there must be an average in the world.
That means a many fall below that average. What made me ever think that I could be special in any way?

I'm just...

Average.

No worse, below average.


I miss you baby. I think the way you make me feel when I'm around you is beautiful. Like you're not ever looking at another girl when we're together. Like I'm special to you. That you chose me because we make a great team.


I'm just... thinking too much again.
But I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment